GBL Best Selling Closeout Wallpaper Primer
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Liter|
|Min. Order:||480 Liter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|480 Liter||US $2/ Liter|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: L-2
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Brush
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Substrate: Wall
- Formation Mechanism: Non Conversion Type
- Material: Acrylic
- Transport Package: 24 Bottles in a Carton
- Origin: Wuhan, China
- Color: White
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Level: Primer
- Certification: ISO9001
- Components: Auxiliaries
- Volume: 1L
- Trademark: GBL
- Specification: 500*330*255mm
- HS Code: 3505200000
What is wallpaper primer?
Wallpaper primer prevents wallpaper paste from softening latex paint. It makes the paper easier to remove and creates a sound, hard surface for adherence to drywall. It also prevents stains from bleeding through the wallpaper.
Why should you use wallpaper primer?
If you ever want to strip the wallpaper in the future, you must use wallpaper primer. The wallpaper will strip very easily without harming your walls in your home, office or business. Make sure you cut in with the wallpaper primer like you would with paint. If you can let the wallpaper primer dry for 24 hours before installing you decorative wallpaper. If you want to wallpaper the same day put some fans in the room and let the primer dry for 3-5 hours.
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Coverage||15-20 Square Meters/L|
The function of wallpaper primer:
1. To prevent moisture into the wall, moisture proof and mould proof.
2. Curing the wall, to prevent the shedding of wallpaper.
3. To protect the wall, easy to replace the wallpaper.
4. Isolation wall, avoid the extravasation of alkalinity.
5. Cover the stains, beauty the walls.
Matters need attention:
1. If the wall is too dry or the rate of absorbing water of wall is fast, you can wet wall in advance.
2.Constructing in the appropriate temperature range(5-40ºC).
3. Adding water according to package instructions, not too dilute.
4. Removing the primer that splash down the ground timely.
5. Brushing evenly from bottom to top, don't forget to brush the corners.
6. Non-construction area is prohibited brushing, so as not to shine after dry.
7. It can't be constructed before the wallpaper primer is dry completely.
Q: Does the wall need to be cleaned before brushing the primer?
A: The wall surface must be hard, clean, and smooth, without peeling, cracks or holes and keep dry. First, cover the wall with putty, then polish with sand paper after putty drying completely. Next brush the wall primer twice and dry for 24 hours, maintain good indoor ventilation at same time.
If the wall has already been brushed with latex paint, permeable primer is needed. Grinding off the latex paint if brushed over 5 years, then cover the wall with putty. Please remove the old wallpaper, putty the wall after polishing if needed. You can get decorators to help you to deal with the walls in advance.
Q: How many times should the primer be brushed?
It will be better to brush primer twice, or brush thicker if only one time.
Q: Could the wallpaper be pasted if there is no putty on the wall?
The primer couldn't be pasted directly on the cement wall and you have to brush double Putties to flat the wall firstly.
Q: Does the wall need to be brush primer if the wall has been painted by latex?
Yes, brush primer can harden the wall, adjust the water absorption of the wall, enhance the adhesion between wall and wallpaper, and extend the wallpaper's use-life. Also can protect the wall if replace the wallpaper in future.